Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and giveaway as a Britax Latina Advisory Board Member and Blogger. As always, all opinions, ideas, and stories stated here are clearly my own.
BRITAX understands the importance of safety when it comes to children and safety seats. I have been a BRITAX Latina Advisory Board member for over a year now and have come to trust and respect the BRITAX brand as the only brand we use for our toddler. I love the new features of the Frontier 90 and know that my son (the big boy that he is) will be needing it soon. What do you think of the new features & design?
The new BRITAX FRONTIER™90 and PINNACLE™90 combination seats feature the ClickTight Installation System that allows parents to achieve a safe and secure installation every time*. With just three simple steps**, ClickTight allows parents to easily install the new seats with the vehicle seat belt and eliminates the frustration of putting their weight in the seat or getting into the vehicle to install the car seat.
- ClickTight Installation System allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using the vehicle seat belt throughout the life of the seat, in harness mode, without having to worry about the weight of their child
- Side Impact Cushion Technology features energy-absorbing cushions on the exterior of the child seat to reduce side impact crash energy by diverting crash forces before reaching your child and providing extra protection for the adjacent passenger
- Base with SafeCell Technology designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether anchors the top of the car seat to the vehicle using a two-point attachment, minimizing the amount of forward movement of the car seat. Stage-released stitching helps reduce the crash forces reaching the child
- HUGS (Harness Ultra Guard System) Chest Pads provide resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash
- Front-Adjust Recline for optimal child comfort
- 90-pound Weight Capacity in Harness Mode allows your child to remain harnessed up to 90 lbs
- 120-pound Weight Capacity in Booster Mode for safety and comfort as your child grows
- Easy Transition from Harness to Booster Mode without removing harness straps
- Harness-2-Booster converts to a belt-positioning booster seat
One lucky Thoughts from Her reader will receive a BRITAX FRONTIER™90 (MSRP $329.99).
Enter to win using the easy Giveaway Tools form below. GOOD LUCK!
* May not be compatible with all vehicles; see installation instructions.
** BRITAX recommends that the top tether be used at all times when installing the child seat. The top tether must be used in harness mode for children that weigh more than 65 lbs.