I am always thinking about my family’s next vacation…and ways that we can save money to get there. This year, Walt Disney World makes that easy to do. Taking my son to Disney World is definitely on my list of things to do soon – I’m glad Disney is making it easier on my wallet to do so.
With the start of the new year comes new ways for families with little ones to experience all of the magic Walt Disney World Resort has to offer.
Thanks to new kid-sized vacation packages, guests can kick off 2014 with a trip to Walt Disney World Resort that’s just the right size for grown-ups and the little ones in their lives.
Starting at just $899, a family of three (two adults, one child ages 3 to 9) can get a 3-night, 2-day package that includes 2-day theme park tickets, 3 nights in a standard room at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel. Plus, guests will receive free “Memory Maker,” a photo product that makes it easy to capture magical family moments and first-time experiences with everyone in the picture, giving guests unlimited digital photos at hundreds of Disney PhotoPass locations and the ability to download the photos to share with friends and family.*
The new package — good for stays most nights April 27 through June 15 and Aug. 15 through Sept. 30, 2014 — is a great way for parents or grandparents to experience Disney Parks, too, especially when bringing along a young park-goer taking in all the magic, possibly for the first time.
For booking information or to view other sample package options and rates, guests can visit DisneyWorld.com.
Between world-class attractions in the theme parks and water parks, character meet ‘n’ greet and dining opportunities in the parks and resorts, just-for-kids menus, recreation fun and much more, there’s enough magic to please every child in the family—and the grown-ups in their lives.
Some of the highlights perfect for guests traveling to Walt Disney World Resort with little ones include:
In the theme parks
- Magic Kingdom New Fantasyland—Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid, Princess Fairytale Hall and Enchanted Tales with Belle are some of the new must-do’s for little ones; also Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, The Barnstormer.
- Epcot—The Seas with Nemo and Friends and Turtle Talk with Crush inspire learning and fun.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom—Explore Kilimanjaro Safaris, DinoLand U.S.A. and Mickey’s Jammin Jungle Parade; also close encounters with fascinating wildlife at every turn.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios—Disney Junior-Live on Stage! and Toy Story Midway Mania! are the perfect fit for younger children.
At the resort hotels
With themed pools, walking paths and complimentary activities such as Movies Under the Stars, resort hotels provide a great retreat for a relaxing break or even a little one’s afternoon nap during a day of fun in the Disney theme parks. And when parents need a night out, Children’s Activity Centers provide supervised childcare for children ages 3-12 years at five convenient Walt Disney World Resort hotel locations. Centers include arts & crafts, video and board games, Disney movies, dinner and activities.
At Disney restaurants
Disney Restaurants offer children’s menus, plus crayons and coloring books to keep kids entertained. Character dining—where a cast of characters visit guests’ tables while they eat—is a great way to introduce little ones to Disney characters.
How to book the vacation package with free Memory Maker:
- For stays most nights April 27 through June 15 and Aug. 15 through Sept. 30, 2014 check online at Disneyworld.com or call 407/939-7606 for availability. Must book by April 20, 2014.
- Rates may vary based on Disney Resort hotel, room type and party size.
*Priced at $149, (advance purchase) “Memory Maker,” a new PhotoPass product, ensures each family member in guests’ parties gets in the picture. All photos taken of guests by Disney PhotoPass photographers, including photos taken on attractions, are available for guests to download and share with family and friends.
SOURCE: Walt Disney World